Updated: Dec 11, 2021
CA Final is the last ladder in your CA journey. Having gotten through CA Intermediate and completed 30 days of MCS training you need to fill the CA Final for the attempt you want to appear in..
CA Final exam is conducted twice in a year
Documents Required for CA Final Registration
Candidates must keep the scanned copies of following documents ready before filling the CA
Final application form
Recent passport size and coloured photograph of the candi
Duly attested marksheet of CA IPCC/ CA Intermediate
Proof of nationality (in case of foreign students)
Attested proof of special category certificate ( if applicable
Duly attested marksheet of CA Foundation/ CPT (if the candidate is not applying through the direct route)
The CA Final application form is made available on the official ICAI website.
CA Final Registration Cutoff Dates
CA Final Registration Cutoff for 2022.
For May Session
January 1 of the same calender year
For November Session
July 1 of the same calender year.
Registration for CA Final
ICAI has a centralised self service portal (SSP Portal) in which candidates can register themselves without any hassle. Candidates do not need to visit the ICAI’s branch for registration or physical submission of documents.
Steps to register for ICAI CA Final 2022
Following steps can be followed by candidates to register themselves through the Student Service Portal (SSP) portal:
Click here if you do not have a login to SSP (only existing students/ members)
· Go to ICAI’s official website - icai.org
· Click on the “e-services” menubar and select the option of student services from the drop down menu
· Now scroll down and click on the option of self service portal to proceed to the next window
· Login using the user id and password or click on the link given above
· Click on the “Final” tab to go to the CA final registration form
· Fill in the general details like name, address, marital status, and medium of study
· Upload a scanned copy of requisite documents as per ICAI’s guidelines
· List of documents to be submitted while filling the form is given below
· Make payment and download the receipt for reference
CA Final Registration Fee
Final Registration Fees
Note- Students from newly formed Union Territories like Jammu, Kashmir, Ladakh and North-East states need to pay only Rs. 5500 (between September 20, 2019 to March 31, 2022.