After clearing both groups of CA Final and also completing articleship and GMCS Trainings, a person is required to file Form 2 to ICAI for allotment of the Membership Number.
Download: Form 2 for applying for CA Membership No.
Following documents are required to be attached along with Form 2 while applying for CA Membership Number to ICAI:-
1. Educational Qualifications
2. CA Final Marksheet
3. Articleship Completion Certificate
4. Certification of Participation in GMCS
5. Higher Secondary School Certificate
6. Signature ( the weapon of CA)
Associate Membership Fee
Fellow Membership Fees
Certificate of Practice as an Associate Member
Certificate of Practice as Fellow Member
Disqualifications from applying for CA Membership No.
Following persons cannot apply for Membership Number :
1. who has not attained the age of 21 years. Recently, a 19-year-old girl has got through CA. She won't be able to get a membership number till She attains the age of 21.
2. Unsound Mind
Other Relevant Points
1. A Candidate shall be enrolled as a member of the institute from the date on which Form 2 is completed along with the required fee and compliance of other documents being fulfilled.
2. The certificate of practice will be issued to the newly enrolled member within a period of 3 months from the date of issue of enrollment letter and sent by Post.
3 months is the maximum time period. Often candidates receive membership number within 1 month or so.